what's new in the etsy shop...

Hello, friends!  I'm popping in to share a few recent additions to the Thurston Post Etsy shop.  I'm getting into the spirit of fall (even if we're having temperatures above 90 degrees today :) with some autumnal hues and themes.


First up is a beautiful embellishment / gift wrap kit.  Shades of peach, deep pink, and green mix with copper and gold to inspire warmth when the temps begin to fall.  Glittered feathers and leaves remind us of the season's bare trees and migrating birds...


I wanted to capture my favorite season with a few of my favorite things...tiny gold deer, pretty clothespins, and bold floral tags, cut from patterned paper by Maggie Holmes.


Bunches of seam bindings in the loveliest autumn shades, plus handmade embroidery floss tassels to match inspire cozy thoughts.  Trims like copper shimmer and coral pink twines will add rustic elegance to fall packages and decor.


Of course, each kit comes packaged in a 6x8 muslin bag with extra tags and one more tassel, because, well, packaging is just my most favorite thing ever!


Need a few ideas for using the kit?  The contents work with paper crafts across the board: card making, scrapbooking, planner pages, etc.  I personally love to use them for gift wrapping.  The kit will go a long way if you have small packages, but even if you're wrapping up bigger boxes or gift bags, you can still create beautiful gifts with the tags and embellishments included.


Get the kit here.  There are a few other kits for sale, as well, and in the coming weeks I'll be adding another handful.  The holidays are right around the corner and these are incredibly useful to have on hand--always be prepared!


I've begun to add one-of-a-kind gift wrap bundles to the shop and they've proven to be very popular!  You'll receive all the trimmings for foolproof pretty presents...simply slip your gift into the bag and deliver!  If you're a fan of my layering style, then this is the item for you!


This particular set comes with the makings of 3 wraps.  Three tag sets and 3 muslin gift bags (from tiny and simple {3" x 4"} to larger and extravagant {6 inches x 8 inches}), plus a few trims--ribbons, tassels, and even a couple of yarn pom poms.  These are my favorite fall colors this year, mustard yellow, very pale peach, and silvery aqua blue (plus gold, of course).  I actually have an entire embellishment kit coming out in this palette in a couple of weeks, but for now, this gift wrap set will go home with one lucky buyer.


Before I go, I also wanted to mention that I've been making sets of layered gift tags like crazy!  Over the summer, I took a couple of months out of the spotlight with a break from design teams and social media but I never stopped creating.  In that time, I probably made 90+ tags and I've slowly been getting them photographed and listed on Etsy.  I've sold quite a few so far, but I still have loads more coming!  Here are a few sets that are still available:










I'm adding new items almost daily so be sure to stop by the shop often.  If you're looking for a deal, check out the S A L E section for some great steals!  Quantities are very limited so if you see something you like, snag it quick!  Enjoy your weekend, my friends! xoxo

Comments

  1. I just spent way more time than I should have looking at each picture from your Etsy shop. There is such great detail in all of your pieces and I am a huge fan. There is so much that can be done with all of these and I can't wait to try these out for myself. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

i do appreciate your comment!
~Rebecca